IP PBX/PABX Installation in Dubai – IP PBX Systems in UAE
An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. The typical IP PBX can also switch calls between a VoIP user and a traditional telephone user, or between two traditional telephone users in the same way that a conventional PBX does. The abbreviation may appear in various texts as IP-PABX, IP/PBX, or IP PBX.
With a conventional PBX, separate networks are necessary for voice and data communications. One of the main advantages of an IP PBX is the fact that it employs converged data and voice networks. This means that Internet access, as well as VoIP communications and traditional telephone communications, are all possible using a single line to each user. This provides flexibility as an enterprise grows, and can also reduce long-term operation and maintenance costs. Like a traditional PBX, an IP PBX is owned by the enterprise. (source)
This image gives us an idea of what an IP-PBX system allows in terms of connectivity and reachability.
With a traditional PBX, you are typically constrained to a certain maximum number of outside telephone lines (trunks) and to a certain maximum number of internal telephone devices or extensions. Users of the PBX phone system (phones or extensions) share the outside lines for making external phone calls.
An IP-PBX opens up possibilities, allowing for almost unlimited growth in terms of extensions and trunks, and introducing more complex functions that are more costly and difficult to implement with a traditional PBX, such as: (source)
- Ring Groups
- Digital Receptionists
Key IP PBX Features
If you’re looking for a PBX, here are some of the features you should be sure are included:
- VoIP Ready: The world is moving away from legacy PSTN lines and towards VoIP. Make sure your PBX can support IP stations (phones) and IP trunks (service). SIP is the current de facto standard, so don’t buy a phone system that doesn’t support it.
- Voice Messaging: Once upon a time, voicemail was an optional add-on. Today, it’s table stakes. Look for PBXs that can forward voicemail messages to your email as attachments. If possible, look for IP phones that support visual voicemail.
- Mobility: Most businesses have at least some road warriors who spend much of their time out of the office. Make sure your PBX supports mobility features like Find Me / Follow Me, remote IP extensions and fixed / mobile convergence.
- Conferencing: One of the best ways to cut down on travel costs is teleconferencing. Make sure your phone system has native support for true multi-party conferences (not just basic three-way calling).
- Reporting: If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Make sure that the PBX you pick includes basic call history reporting features. (source)
PABX SYSTEM DUBAI – IP PBX UAE
Bluechip Computer Systems LLC deal with Avaya, NEC, Grandstream, Sangoma, D-link, Snom, Yeastar MyPBX, Panasonic, Samsung, Digium, Snom, Fanvil, Cisco, Polycom, RTX, Yealink, Asterisk & Lg Ericsson. Unified Communication features like Voicemail, Voicemail to email, Instant Messaging, Fax handling capabilities, Mobility & Video call support. ☎ Call us (04-3586111) to get free consultation or quote.
PBX Phone System Prices and Offer
Many variables will affect your PBX phone system cost. The quality and number of handsets you need, calling patterns, and of course phone system features. Whether you’re buying a new PBX phone system, need a PBX phone system upgrade, service for an existing PBX phone system or adding a new voice communication line, our experienced PBX phone system support team are ready to provide you information and price quote.
Briefly describe your PBX telephone system need, and we’ll quickly match you with multiple options and comparisons.
Bluechip help you to choose the right solution for your business. Our friendly and highly skilled support and installation team make sure you are getting the answer you expected. Bluechip Computer Systems LLC based in Dubai, UAE highly qualified in basic to advance telephony solutions.