What are Telephony Solutions?
Telephony is your network backbone—serving all employees whether they are within your corporate walls, at remote locations, or mobile.
By integrating voice traffic into their network, organizations realize cost savings on their telecommunications service charges and reduce costs typically associated with deploying or relocating employee phone systems. In addition, telephony ultimately results in a more effective way to communicate by integrating with existing information technology systems such as e‑mail or instant messaging (IM). The integration of other applications can provide a seamless communications experience.
How Will Telephony Solutions Benefit My Organization?
Telephony solutions can help you to:
- Save over traditional PBX‑based telephony systems
- Connect users quickly and easily, no matter their location
- Add phone lines more quickly and cost‑efficiently
How Can I Help My Organization Embrace Telephony Solutions?
When considering telephony solutions, it’s important to:
- Evaluate existing applications and band‑width usage
- Understand how users communicate with each other
- Consider what features you’ll want to include–voicemail, single number reach, etc.
- Identify service level improvements and cost savings that can be achieved
- Pinpoint existing messaging applications to integrate with your telephony systems such as e‑mail and IM
- Hosted VoIP
What Comprises a Telephony Solution?
An effective telephony solution can consist of one or more of the following features:
|Single‑number reach integrates multiple devices regardless of platform (cellular, analog, digital or IP) into a single number allowing the simultaneous search and ring of the desk phone, cell phone, smartphone, etc. Consequently, customers and coworkers only require one number rather than multiple numbers, eliminating guesswork.|
A softphone is a telephony application that places handset functionality onto your laptop. As long as you have access to your corporate network, you can send and receive calls, check voicemail, view call logs, initiate and participate in conference calling functions, and access any other feature of your desk phone.
Voice and Data Services
Voice and data services encompass both wired and wireless lines that provide access to voice and data communications. Planning a telephony solution is an ideal time to revisit your existing coverage, plan options, and rates to achieve greater efficiency and cost savings.
|Conferencing, a key component of a telephony solution, incorporates audio, video and Web‑based technologies. It can be designed for peer‑to‑peer communication, room‑to‑room or high‑definition, life‑like conferencing.|
Reporting Analytics and Management
|These telephony tools allow organizations to run detailed call reports and monitor telephony systems.|
Getting Started with Telephony
Our Bluechip Account Managers and certified specialists are ready to assist you with every phase of choosing and leveraging the right solution for your IT environment.
Our approach includes:
- An initial discovery session to understand your goals, requirements, and budget
- An assessment review of your existing environment and definition of project requirements
- Detailed vendor evaluations, recommendations, future design, and proof of concept
- Procurement, configuration, and deployment of the final solution
- Ongoing product lifecycle support
IP Telephony in Dubai
What is IP Telephony?
IP Telephony is the new way of communication in the UAE; Hosted IP Telephony allows greater flexibility over traditional PBX Phone Systems.
IP Telephone Systems allow you more control over multi locations; these IP Phone Solutions will give you greater features than previously experienced with a traditional telephone system.
IP Telephony can offer you “Go Anywhere” number ranges irrespective of your geographical location; An IP Telephony Solution will bring all your employees and locations together under one Phone System including home workers and overseas workers.
The IP Phone Solution we offer our customers is second to none and makes traditional telephone systems and their features truly a thing of the past.
Instead of using traditional BT lines (ISDN) your calls are now routed via a QOS (Quality of Service) 1:1 contended broadband connection to our Hosted IP Telephony Platform, all your calls are made from here now instead of the local exchange, this IP Telephony Solution will now offer users the ability to work from any destination Globally and still appear if they are at their desk, customers calling you will see no difference to your number or ring tone wherever you are, when you call from overseas there is no need to enter 0044, simply dial the number as normal.
The growing tendency for businesses to operate in globalized markets highlights the increasing need for a technology that reduces communication costs and facilitates its flow. IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony has transformed the way in which companies interchange information, allowing for high quality, crystal clear voice transmissions over the open network. Today the cost of a conference call between multiple global locations amounts to little more than that of a monthly internet connection, providing companies with greater opportunities and flexibility than ever before.
Make your next decision on your Business communications based on the facts.
Take a few moments to study these questions; if you answer YES to any of them you must see this Solution in action at your premises before making any decision on your future telephony requirements. We guarantee not to waste your time.
Looking to cut call costs?
- Want to bring all your locations under one telephone system?
- Moving Offices
- Home Worker Integration
- End of your current Telephone System/PBX
Get in touch today – contact us at 04-3524988 for a free onsite demonstration to see why this will be the last telephone system you ever need!
IP Telephony incorporates a range of technologies that utilize the Internet Protocol’s data transferring connections to exchange voice, fax, and other forms of information as packets of data across shared lines. The key advantage of this is that it allows companies to avoid the cost of using traditional public switched telephone network connections.
The most pressing challenge in IP Telephony has been to achieve a sustainable and acceptable standard of quality in voice delivery, sending the data packets in a dependable flow to the user. Bluechip has remained abreast of developments within this area over the years and now confidently offers IP Telephony solutions as a reliable method of managing your long and short distance communication needs.
IP Telephony is a key element in the convergence of computers, telephones, and other media into a single integrated information environment (unified communications). Bluechip applies the latest in Cisco and Avaya IP Telephony solutions, allowing your employees to interact, hold virtual meetings and share key information using almost any device or operating system. We offer a wide range of manufacturer-approved IP phones that are available in wired and wireless versions and can configure all your IP Telephony needs on their own or as part of our unified communications solution.
Our Hosted Telephony Solution offers:
- Free “On-Net” calls anywhere in the world!
- Latest “State of the Art” handsets
- Onsite Training
- Complete Scalability
- No Maintenance Costs
- Unified messaging
- Call Conferencing
- Hosted Call Recording
- Hosted Call Centre
- Remote call management
- Hunt Groups
- SoftPhone Option
- Fixed Mobile Solution
Imagine having one system that is:
- Always up to date
- That lives in a secure environment
- That grows with your business up or down
- Can move to another location seamlessly
- Uses your existing number range
- Offer free calls between users wherever they are
- Has no costly maintenance contract
- Can be managed remotely
- Future proofs your business
- Feature-rich beyond traditional telephony systems
- Integrates with your mobile phone
Every year telecommunication expenses in whole and telephony expenses, in particular, appear to be more and more burdensome for the companies’ budget. To choose an effective telephony solution meeting all the company’s requirements for communication process optimization seems to be a very uneasy task.
Implementation of up-to-date telephony solution optimizes resource management and enables to operate internal and external calls, faxes, messages, e-mails, and web site requests.
Bluechip engineers build all telephony networks on the base of an individual and comprehensive approach:
- Design and implementation of economically effective telephony solutions
- Design and implementation of up-to-date converged corporate telephony networks
- Supply and configuration of intelligent multimedia Contact centers
- Integration of IP telephony into corporate network for efficient operation of various applications
- Integration of Contact center with various applications: Enterprise Management System, CRM and/or Customer Support System
- Automated roaming between mobile and office telephony
- Upgrade of telecommunication infrastructure
Professional and effective telephony solution Dubai implies individual approach only. A number of recommendations together with a Technical requirement composed after detailed analysis of the company’s needs allow our Customers to save telephony expenses with calls processing optimization.
Request a quote!
- Looking for Telephony Solutions for your SMB, Mid-Range or Enterprise?
- Talk to one of our certified Telephony Consultants today! 0097143524988