Protection Against Financial Malware & Data Leakage :- Multi-vector Traffic-Pattern Detection
• Zero Day Malware Protection :- Heimdal CORP uses proactive traffic scanning technologies. It detects and protects your network against 2nd generation malware, such as CryptoWall, Crytpolocker, Dridex or Zeus strains. It does so based on cyber criminal infrastructure communication.
• Extensive and Specialized Malware Database :- Heimdal CORP includes an extensive malware database that is constantly enhanced. Our main focus are 2nd generation threats that are almost undetectable by antivirus.
• Online Banking Security :- Heimdal CORP will protect the users in your network from attacks that target their online financial transactions. Our specialized financial malware database will ensure that specific attack vectors are blocked.
• Active Protection Against Data Leakage :- Make your network resilient against data leakage. Heimdal CORP can single out and block data exfiltration attempts. This ensures that vital corporate information is kept safe from prying eyes.
• World’s Only Client Based Pattern Detection :- Heimdal features a unique Multi-Vector Traffic-Pattern Malware Detection (MV-TPM) engine, which detects, blocks and matches communication patterns to specific malware types. This provides an unparalleled add-on to antivirus technology which is based on heuristics, behavioral or signature analysis.
• Resilience against Ransomware, Trojans & Data-stealers :- Our MV-TPM is specifically designed to add an extra layer of protection against Ransomware, Trojans and Data-stealers, which are very hard to detect by traditional mechanisms, as they often execute without using the file system.
Silent Software Updates – Silent Vulnerability Patching
• Automatic Software Patching :- Forget about the hassle of doing patch management. Set up Heimdal CORP according to your needs and let it to the work. Once a patch is available, Heimdal will apply it automatically. Save time and energy for other key security issues.
• Silent Vulnerability Blocking :- The patching system in Heimdal CORP works in the background. That means the users in your network will never be disturbed or interrupted from their work. Heimdal is also light on the system, so it doesn’t slow down the system.
• Fast Patching System :- Heimdal CORP works fast in keeping software updates throughout your network. It will patch applications in less than 4 working hours, on average. This helps you avoid Zero Days and attacks that employ advanced exploit kits.
• Patched Software :- Here is the list of vulnerable applications Heimdal CORP monitors and updates for you: Adobe Shockwave, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Plugin, Adobe Air, Chrome, Firefox, VLC, Microsoft Silverlight, QuickTime, Skype, Thunderbird, and 15+ others.