Protection Against CryptoLocker (Locky) and Other Traffic Based Malware with Client Based Pattern Detection Technology
Manages your network security from a single easy-to-use interface to keep cyber-criminals and data stealing malware away from sensitive data by employing an advanced web scanning engine to keep you safe from malwares such as CryptoLocker, Ransomware and Zeus Gameover.
Active Shield Against Ransomware & Malicious Content :- Advanced Web Scanning Engine
• Cryptoware Detection & Blocking :- Heimdal CORP provides protection against one of the biggest current threats: Cryptoware. Our deep knowledge of cyber criminal infrastructure empowers Heimdal CORP to detect and block Cryptoware infections. Your network will be safe from TorrentLocker or CryptoLocker attacks or other ransomware strains.
• Malicious Look Up Blocker :- Heimdal CORP scans websites for malicious pop-ups, toolbars and other forms of malware that can infect your users. Penetration attempts are blocked on the spot. This keeps your network safe from adware, spyware, browser hijackers and more.
• Security against Advanced Exploit Kits :- Shield your workstations from advanced exploit kits that never drop a file onto the system. Heimdal CORP includes the capability to render exploit kits useless by blocking their access to C&C servers.
• Shield Against Website Malware Distribution :- Heimdal CORP actively protects your users against attacks delivered from legitimate websites. It blocks infected banners and access to websites with script injections. When it’s possible, Heimdal will only block the infected banner or web page, so users can still access the rest of the website.
• Internet Traffic Filtering :- Heimdal CORP works proactively: it scans your workstations’ Internet traffic around the clock. When it spots data leakage attempts, Zero Day exploits or high risk websites, it blocks them and keeps users safe.
• Active Protection Against Data Leakage :- Make your network resilient against data leakage. Heimdal CORP can single out and block data exfiltration attempts. This ensures that vital corporate information is kept safe from prying eyes.