Bluechip Workstation Management automates regular desktop management activities like installing software, patches and service packs to client computers, standardize the desktops by applying uniform configurations such as wallpapers, shortcuts, printer, etc., secures the client computers by restricting USB devices, applying security policies, etc, and enables auditing the network systems with complete hardware/software inventories, license, compliance details, detecting prohibited software usage in network systems, etc. In simple terms, it helps administrators to automate, standardize, secure and audit their windows network.
Desktop management support in Dubai
Desktop management for better productivity
Real-IT check: Is your IT team be able to get control over your desktop environments? Is your IT team spending hours administering systems manually? Are hot-fixes, patches and updates standardized?
- Desktop standardization – with uniform configurations
- Secure client systems – by restricting USBs and applying patches and security policies
- Control – virtual and remote desktop access
- Automate – regular desktop management activity
- Secure – desktops from wide range of threats
- Spend less time – troubleshooting and overcoming day-to-day problems
- Generate comprehensive reports – audit your IT assets
Get A Quote
Not all incidents can be fixed remotely. We have a team of Microsoft qualified mobile engineers who can visit your site within an agreed timescale and attempt to resolve any issues you have with Servers, Laptops, PC’s or with your network. We provide both software and hardware onsite maintenance. Our engineers have an in-depth knowledge of resolving both software and hardware related incidents. We also offer a ‘floor walker’ for the day package. This includes one of our friendly Microsoft certified engineers to attend your site for an agreed period of time to floor walk and fix any IT issues you may have face-to-face and also provide advice or answer any concerns you may have.
Benefits of Desktop management support in Dubai
- Automate regular desktop management activities
- Secure desktops from wide range of threats
- Spend less time in troubleshooting day-to-day problems
- Generate comprehensive reports to audit your IT assets
Similar to automating desktop management routines, you can also automate your mobile device management to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wi-Fi, VPN, Email accounts, etc., apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc., and to secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.