Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers: Dubai UAE
Converged, elastic, and scalable
The Network Convergence System (NCS) 6000 helps enable superior network agility, packet optical convergence, and petabits-per-second system scale. It facilitates the Cisco Evolved Programmable Network to support virtualization and programmability at low total cost of ownership and delivers high-bandwidth mobile, video, and cloud services to end users.
The Cisco NCS 6000 Series IP Router offers industry-leading 100 Gbps density. The Cisco NCS 6000 delivers unmatched Petabyte scale with network agility and packet optical convergence at the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO). This intelligent, distributed system provides the network fabric for the EPN. It’s built on the industry-leading nPower X1 network processor, and features the industry’s first terabit-per-slot performance.
Cisco NCS helps you build the foundation for a highly programmable network, so you can:
- Keep your customers ahead of rapidly growing network traffic and bandwidth
- Create new service bundles quickly, and dynamically move functions and resources
- Offer dynamic, revenue-generating, on-demand services and high-quality
experiences to customers.
- Scale and simplify networking and operations, and optimize resource use, lowering
TCO by up to 45 percent and reducing power consumption by up to 60 percent,
according to Cisco calculations.
- Automate service and application orchestration; provide better visibility, analytics
and capacity planning in the network to accelerate business agility.
- Take advantage of a petabyte system that can support trillions of events across a
connected fabric. (Source)