IT Support Contract or Annual Maintenance Contract(AMC) in Dubai
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR IT ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
A) What Bluechip Computer Systems expects from the Customer
1. To provide the quickest response and to constantly enhance the level of service. Please call the below given contact numbers.
Mr. Ranju Luke
Tel: 04-3586111; Fax: 04-3586222
Mr. Inder Singh
Tel: 04-3586111; Fax: 04-3586222
2. That only authorized person (s) be named to liaise with Bluechip Computer Systems and in case of a change in this person the Client should immediately inform Bluechip Computer Systems.
3. The client or any of its group company should not offer any job or placement or any paid service to the placed engineer or any engineer working with Bluechip Computer Systems for the contract duration or a year after the termination of the contract.
4. Client have no right to offer any jobs or vacancy to Bluechip Computer Systems Staff, by doing the contract will be void without any documentation given to the Client for IT Infrastructure.
B) What this Contract covers
1. The scope of coverage of the AMC will be all active and passive devices listed in Agreement Column: F.
2. Bluechip Computer Systems shall provide comprehensive maintenance services which shall cover both preventive as well as corrective maintenance for all assets covered under AMC.
3. Under corrective Maintenance Bluechip Computer Systems shall rectify any defects, faults and failures in the equipment and shall repair.
4. A minimum of one visit per month during the tenure of the AMC to the site for overall assessment of usage of the Hardware, Network, UPS Infrastructure, reliability of backup and methodology of procedures. A confidential report will be made available to the customer after every visit.
5. Maintenance support will have to be provided for windows Original Operating Systems, Anti-Virus, Server Applications (Till the update expiry Period of the software).
6. The Company shall load/reload and configure operating systems and/or any other specific system software as the case may be in the equipment covered under AMC with the consent of the Client whenever the need arises.
7. During the tenure of the AMC to the site for overall assessment of usage of the Hardware, Network, UPS Infrastructure, reliability of backup and methodology of procedures. A confidential report will be made available to the Client for such visit(s).
8. AMC shall cover the updating of security patches on the operating systems which should be done immediately upon their release by the Principals after taking due permission of the Client.
9. Bluechip Computer Systems shall check/ensure updating of anti-virus files on all servers and PCs covered under the AMC. The anti-virus patches on the systems should not be more than a week old.
10. Reactive and Proactive responses to the Support Calls by e-mail / fax / helpdesk login followed by telephonic calls in keeping with the critical of affected operation as reported.
11. Annual Maintenance charges shall always be payable in advance by Cash /Cheque along with the contract duly signed by the customer.
12. Proper response to follow-up calls by other members of the Support team whenever there is a query from the client about the status.
13. Scheduled Backup of all the systems and the server will be performed and maintained by Bluechip during the tenure of the contract.
14. Customer will pay for any Hardware Spares after Bluechip Computer Systems declared the Components faulty in order to rectify reported problems on the Hardware but Bluechip Computer Systems are understood to be the Hardware Guarantee for the customer, it means the customer will not be obliged to arrange the Hardware service with the Hardware Suppliers but Bluechip will do such arrangement on the Customer’ behalf. The customer will approve the price of the Hardware Spares.
C) What the AMC does not cover
1. Furnishing of New Hardware Equipment’s like PCs, Printers, POS, Scanners, Wireless equipment, telephones etc. not purchased from Bluechip Computer Systems.
2. Re-training of Office personnel after the first training session. First training session takes place after signing the agreement in which our technical personnel will give training for first level trouble shooting
3. Data recovery in case of Hard Disk / Recovery drive crash of any computer systems or Server or network drive.
4. AMC of Branch offices of Customers unless and until not mentioned in the Contract.
5. Any Physical Damage or any Damage because of Virus / Electricity / Power Failure is not covered. However, Bluechip Computer Systems would assess the damage and report back to Space design on the new BOQ if required and relevant charges for hardware, software or implementation charges would be provided. Normal or Critical priority would be given based on the equipment that would need repair or re-ordered.
6. The Contract will not apply if the equipment is shifted from its original location, without prior intimation to the Bluechip Computer Systems.
AGREEMENT FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
Bluechip Computer Systems agrees to provide Annual Maintenance Service ABC having its Main Office situated at XYZ…..Dubai, UAE under the following terms and conditions.
Breakdown call is defined as that call required setting right the functioning of the office caused due to equipment malfunction and or failure arising out of normal use of the equipment, power failures, etc and shall be attended as mentioned above.
B. RESPONSE TIME
Bluechip Computer Systems will normally send their Customer Support Engineer according to priority defined by Customer.
Normal: within 16 hours
Critical: within 1 – 3 hours
Wherever possible, advice will be given over e-mail / telephone / fax / portal as and when a breakdown call is received immediately. Remote Support using Teamviewer / Ammyy admin / Bluechip Website portal would be available at all times. Transportation shall be the responsibility of Bluechip Computer Systems.
C. SUPPORT PERSONNEL
Support personnel will be there on site as and when required by Customer but response time will be according to priority as mentioned above.
D. Termination Clause
Customer can terminate this contract by giving 1 month prior written notice and if Bluechip Computer Systems want to terminate this contract then Bluechip Computer Systems will give 1 month prior written notice to Customer. If contract is terminated, any advance payments made by Customer to Bluechip Computer Systems would be refunded. In the event that this contract is terminated after 6 months, the remaining 50% payment will not be due. In the event that Bluechip Computer Systems fails to send an engineer within the number of hours stated, the Customer reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice and the above termination clause would not be applicable.
All written information and data expressed to be confidential and made available by one party to the other in the performance of this Agreement will be treated as confidential and each party undertakes to treat such confidential information with the same care as it would reasonably treat its own confidential information
Upon expiration or termination of this agreement each party will return to the other party all confidential information not previously returned.
F. HARDWARE ITEMS TO COVER UNDER AMC
- NO. computers ( Laptops, PC)
- Telephony Systems
- Office Network Cabling
G. PAYMENT TERMS
The customer shall pay
|1||Annual Maintenance Contract Charges||1|
|1||Annual Maintenance Contract Charges||1|
The same shall be paid in advance by Cash / Cheque to Bluechip Computer Systems LLC
This contract is valid for a period of Twelve months from the signing of contract. It is terminated in accordance with the termination clause. Bluechip Computer Systems reserves the right to revise the Annual Maintenance charges.
AUTHORISED SIGNATORY AUTHORISED SIGNATORY
(On behalf of Bluechip Computer Systems) (On behalf of ABC)