Do you think your employees are spending too much time on Facebook, YouTube and downloading?
Do you want to control or block unwanted internet usage, reduce your internet cost and improve work efficiency?
For many years we have been offering a cost effective way to control the internet usage for our Dubai and other middle east clients by using our appliance based firewall systems
This helps to:
- Control your staffs productive internet time so they can focus on the core duties
- Control the internet usage charges to Etisalat or DU
- Stops and controls the virus and malware attacks from internet centrally
- Stops the unwanted spam email before reaching your outlook or emails
- Allow the staff to securely browse the internet
- Control the hacking and phishing attacks from outside world and protect your data
- Stops downloading movies and music
Monitor and get the reports any time for the employees internet usage
We take care of all the installations and support part for the firewall in Dubai and UAE regions through our trained and experiences engineers. Due to the nature of the requirement we do ongoing support for your purchased firewall appliance and will offer consulting for the integration and future upgrade plans.
Contact our Sales and support team to get a free demo of our solution.
Call 04 -3586111 or email us at email@example.com
Firewall Installation, Configuration and Support Services
Bluechip Computer Systems LLC has a seasoned staff of Systems Engineers who will become familiar with your Firewall Installations, Configurations and Support needs so you will always have the support you need and can depend on. 24x7x365. As your first choice for Firewall Installations, Configurations and Support, we are ever ready for emergency requests and always respond promptly. We are not generalists and as a professional team of many experts, we provide the brand specific certified engineer for each Firewall Installation, Configuration and Support, not just whoever is available.
You can utilize our Firewall Installation, Configuration and Support on an as-needed basis. We often recommend to new business clients that they use this option during an evaluation phase before they decide to engage us for an on-going relationship. Brand new clients also use our hourly support when they need immediate assistance. While this option is costlier per hour than our advance-pay options, and tend to be used mostly when there is a problem (often a crisis), and as a result it can be very reactive. Since the majority of IT problems can be prevented with a regular, proactive approach to IT support, you may wish to utilize our services in a proactive model.
Regardless of which of our services you use, we understand what a small business requires and we possess the experience and ability to provide industry based best-practices when it comes to Firewall Installation, Configuration and Support. If you don’t have access to dependable IT expertise, allow the seasoned staff at Bluechip to provide complete Firewall Installation, Configuration and Support to benefit your business today and as it grows and changes.
There are basically two types of firewalls which you can avail of from Bluechip.
Hardware firewalls can be purchased as a stand-alone product but more recently, hardware firewalls are typically found in broadband routers and should be considered an important part of your system and network set-up, especially for anyone on a broadband connection. Generally these options are over looked by amateurs. Hardware firewalls can be effective with little or no configuration, and they can protect every system on a local network. Most hardware firewalls will have a minimum of four network ports to connect other computers, but for larger networks, wireless and business networking firewall solutions are available.
For individual home users, the most popular firewall choice is a software firewall. Software firewalls are installed on your computer (like any software) and you can customize it, allowing you some control over its function and protection features. A software firewall will protect your computer from outside attempts to control or gain access your computer, and, depending on your choice of software firewall, it could also provide protection against the most common Trojan programs or e-mail worms. Many software firewalls have user defined controls for setting up safe file and printer sharing and to block unsafe applications from running on your system. Additionally, software firewalls may also incorporate privacy controls, web filtering and more. The downside to software firewalls is that they will only protect the computer they are installed on, not a network, so each computer will need to have a software firewall installed on it.
Our VPN Services in UAE is the perfect to fit your requirement and it is under your budget.
Increase your server and data access from anywhere whether it is a branch office to head office connection from laptop to server, you have come to the right place.
A right VPN solution which is much affordable and does not require costly upgrade and huge investment
- It will work with any internet provider – Etisalat or Du
- It is reliable and scalable. You can grow and add the additional locations any time
- It is the most secure due to its new encryption technologies
No static IP required from Etisalat or DU
What Best Advantages Are You Getting From Our VPN Services
- Access your server and data from anywhere
- Centralize and control of your staff attendance systems
- Watch your security camera from all branches or from anywhere
- Centralize and control of all your data in a single and secured place
Backup all your data from branch office to head office or vice versa or even at your home
We are authorized partners and reseller for hardware based VPN and firewall appliances in Dubai and other UAE regions.
Site to Site/Branches to Head-office VPN in all UAE regions
Brands we offer:
- Fortinet/Fortigate based solutions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other UAE regions
- Sonicwall Solutions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other UAE regions
- Cisco Solutions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other UAE regions
- Cyberoam Solutions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other UAE regions
Request a quote!
- Looking for Firewall/VPN installations for your SMB, Mid-Range or Enterprise?
- Talk to one of our certified Firewall/VPN Consultants today! 0097143586111