Avaya J129 Open SIP IP Deskphone – Avaya IP Phones Dubai UAE
J129 Open SIP Deskphone
A Cost-effective IP Phone for Everyday Use
Secure, Reliable, Basic Voice Communications
- Get all your essential call-handling features in an affordable, yet highly functional SIP Phone. This phone delivers the top functionalities needed by users in any-size businesses.
- Buy a phone with solid features that trumps what’s available in the market today. The J129 Open SIP IP Phone is designed to work with a broad range of third-party hosted call control platforms . It supports AST-SIP software similar to the Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones.
- Place Avaya J129 IP Phones in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces. They are perfect for use in shared or walk-up locations. Even place them in individual cubicles or offices.
- Use this one-line phone to handle two calls concurrently. The three context-sensitive soft keys enable easy access to features like transfer, conference, call forward, and call park/unpark. You can view recent logs and store up to 100 entries in contact list directory.
- Choose basic call functionality using the Basic IPT License or get access to enhanced capabilities such as TLS/SRTP for security. There are EC500 features for smartphone interoperability.
- Take a look at this entry-level IP phone with its fresh, industrial design and sleek, slim form factor that needs only a petite footprint on your desk.
|Audio||• OPUS Codec, G.711a/u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB|
|Call Handling||• Supports AST-SIP* for enhanced features and integration
• Native support with IP Office
• Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls • Mute Key with Mute Alerting
• Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List* (250 entries)
• TLS / SRTP for encryption
• Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
|User Interface||• FSTN Monochrome 128×32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
• Three context-sensitive soft keys
• Status indicators
|Software compatibility||• Avaya Aura®
• Avaya IP OfficeTM
• Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1
• Zang Office R1.0
|Connections||• Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
• RJ45 connector
|Power Requirements||• Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
• For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord, sold separately
|Languages||Support for the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese